This product is sized for large and extra large dogs (or small dogs with a large attitude!)
There are always 3 chews in a bag.
Himalayan yak cheese is a nutritious, easily digestible and safe chew for your dog to enjoy! Our product is made from free range organic yak's milk. The soft cheese is pressed in a jute bag until the water is pushed out. It is then cut into strips and smoked for up to 28 days to cure and harden. Traditionally, in the Himalayas, the hardened cheese is moistened before eating. However, the hardened cheese is so dense that it makes for an excellent long lasting natural chew for dogs! Not only does it satisfy your dogs' natural instinct to chew, but it also promotes oral health by fighting plaque and tartar buildup. This in turn makes your pup's teeth cleaner and breath fresher! Because no preservatives are used in the process of making yak cheese, your dog won't be exposed to adverse chemicals. This also minimizes the choking hazards associated with dried bones, rawhide style chews, and plastic/nylon chews. Oh ya, we almost forgot to mention, they don't stink up the house like other natural chews do (phew)!
- Yaks are reared in a free range natural environment where they consume wild grasses and herbs that contain high medicinal values
- Milk produced by yaks is pure and filled with health benefits
- 100% natural and organic
- Free of preservatives
- Protein is the major constituent of a dog's diet. Yak cheese is very high in protein.
- The protein in yak cheese contains all the amino acids that dogs need for a healthy diet
- Yak milk is very low in fat
- High in Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin A/D/E
- Rich in antioxidants and Omega 3 fatty acids (good for skin and coat health)
- Yak milk treats are considered to be the healthiest treats by veterinarians & pet food experts
- Even edible for humans!
HOW TO ENJOY
Supervise your pet at all times when they are chewing our product. Please take the cheese away from your dog once it is small enough to fit entirely in their mouth. It is not advisable that they swallow a piece that large whole, and the choking hazard becomes very high at this point. However, a special treat is in store for your pup! Take the small piece of yak cheese and pop it in the microwave for a minute or two and it transforms into an entirely consumable cheese puff! Allow the cheese to cool completely before giving it back to your dog!
Crude Protein - min 52.6%
Crude Fat - min 0.9%
Crude Fibre - max 0.0%
Moisture - max 10.2%
Ingredients: Yak Milk, Cow Milk, Salt, Lime Juice