The cleanest and most delicious protein on the planet!
- 25g of high biological value protein
- 25g of advanced full-spectrum amino acid profile
- Over 5g of BCAAs and 4g of glutamine precursors
- Fast-acting whey isolate to support rapid repair and recovery
- Award-winning protein available in delicious flavors
THE CLEANEST PROTEIN AVAILABLE
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate is scientifically designed to provide 25 grams of clean, pure protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which research has shown to ignite muscle protein synthesis, promote optimal nitrogen retention, and accelerate muscle growth and repair.
Our Whey Protein Isolate contains no whey concentrate or other inferior proteins and no amino spiking, added carbs, maltodextrin, dextrose, creamers, or any other fillers — just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.
WHY CHOOSE WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE?
No other macronutrient is more essential to muscle growth and recovery than protein. Unfortunately, not all whey proteins are created equal. The most beneficial and fast-digesting form is whey protein isolate. Whey protein isolates are more easily digested and absorbed by the body to help achieve rapid muscle recovery and growth. NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate provides the purest form of protein available (90% pure protein).
Such a high level of purity can only be achieved through a cold cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtration process that removes the larger, less-absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat and lactose. Furthermore, this process does not denature the valuable proteins and peptides in whey, so the protein itself is of a higher quality to help further enhance muscle growth.
Studies suggest ingesting fast-acting protein sources, such as whey isolates, can increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis, arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle recovery and growth.
Moreover, since whey protein isolates are generally low in carbs, lactose-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, and gluten-free, it makes it the perfect choice for low-carb dieters, lactose intolerant individuals, or athletes who want to get ripped while packing on muscle. You get no digestive issues compared to inferior proteins and better recovery. Simply put, NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate is the king of the whey protein jungle.
Our 100% Whey Protein Isolate is developed in our own GMP-certified and FDA-inspected facility. 99.9% of our competitors can’t make this claim. We have total control of our whey protein isolate from start to finish. No other protein on the market comes close to providing the level of quality and transparency as NutraBio’s 100% Whey Protein Isolate.
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate has a biological value of 159, protein digestibility of 95, protein efficiency ratio of 3.6, net protein utilization of 92, and a perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score). Does your protein powder show this? If not, what are they hiding from you?
We like to have our products do the talking for us, and when it comes to gaining the respect of our peers and customers, NutraBio Whey Protein Isolate is no stranger to taking home awards.
NutraBio Whey Protein Isolate has been “Tiger Tested & Approved” by TigerFitness.com, has been awarded the Protein Wars “People’s #1 Protein” voted on by consumers multiple years through Stack3D, has been rated the “#1 Most Effective Whey Protein” according to SupplementReviews.com as well as receiving their “#1 Overall Whey Protein” award.
When is the best time to take NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate?
- We suggest consuming one serving immediately post-workout when your body is in need of critical nutrients to maximize muscle protein synthesis, which ultimately leads to muscular growth and recovery. It can also be consumed between meals to meet daily protein requirements.
Is consuming too much protein bad for your kidneys?
- Absolutely not. This is a myth. There is no scientific literature that shows that eating a high-protein diet has any detrimental effects on renal function in otherwise healthy individuals.
How should I stack NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate with your other products?
- We suggest taking one of our versions of PRE 30-45 minutes before your workout, Intra Blast during, and 100% Whey Protein Isolate immediately after.
Can’t I meet my daily protein requirements through a regular diet?
- While it is possible to meet daily protein requirements through a balanced diet, some individuals find it difficult to get the 1.5-2 grams per kg of body weight necessary to maximize muscle growth and promote recovery. This is why individuals often turn to whey protein supplementation as a convenient way to meet their individual protein needs.
Are whey isolates superior to higher quality whey concentrates such as WPC 80?
- Yes and no. Whey isolates are 90% pure protein, while higher quality whey concentrates will be ~80% pure protein, making isolates “superior” on a gram-for-gram basis. However, both forms of whey digest rapidly and help support muscle-building and recovery goals. At the end of the day, which one you choose really depends on your goals. If you need a protein that is lower in calories and free of fats, lactose, and cholesterol, go with an isolate. On the other hand, if you need a protein that is more calorie dense and fat-laden, which may be beneficial when weight gain is the goal, choose a high-quality whey concentrate. Just be sure the label makes clear that the whey concentrate being used is at least 80% pure protein.